Subject: Re: XDM or nntp
To: Peter Simons <simons@petium.rhein.de>
From: None <rmcm@paradiso.apana.org.au>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/09/1997 16:26:52
Peter,

Two possiblities that I know of;

1. ServerNumLock. By uncommenting this in XF86config I have managed to
improve a similar situation - possibly caused by pre-X11R6
clients. Just prior to the keyboard lockup the numlock light would
toggle. This was discussed in comp.os.linux.x recently.

2. Is the console / ttyv0 login disabled?

Rex
Rex McMaster                       rmcm@ariel.unimelb.edu.au
                                  rmcm@paradiso.apana.org.au