Subject: Re: XDM or nntp
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Peter Simons <simons@petium.rhein.de>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/09/1997 05:00:00
Zdenek Salvet <salvet@horn.ics.muni.cz> writes:

 > XDM should be easy, just unpack and run "xdm".

On a curious side note: I have had problems with xdm after upgrading
to XFree 3.2. When I use xdm to open a display on the local terminal,
the keyboard locks up for no appearant reason after a couple of
minutes and there's no way to re-active it without logging out via

I have had this effect on two different i386-NetBSD 1.2 machines now
and found no solution. Did anyone experience something similar?

	-peter