Subject: what to do after sup-ing 1.2
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Zach Fine <czyz@u.washington.edu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/28/1996 20:09:43
I figured out how to sup 1.2, (used the file 'coll.netbsd' from
netbsd.wifo.uni-mannheim.de as a supfile) and tied up my phone line
for 12 hours.  Now I'm not sure what to do next.

I figured it would be something easy and obvious, like going into the
/usr/src directory and typing 'make', but I've run into a problem:
jehosephat# ls
Makefile  domestic/ gnu/      libexec/  share/    usr.sbin/
bin/      etc/      include/  regress/  sys/
distrib/  games/    lib/      sbin/     usr.bin/
jehosephat# make
===> lib
===> lib/csu
===> lib/csu/i386
===> lib/csu/c++
===> lib/libarch
===> lib/libarch/i386
cc -O  -c i386_vm86.c
i386_vm86.c:44: machine/vm86.h: No such file or directory
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
jehosephat#

The file vm86.h does not exist on my system.  I wonder how many other
header files that I don't have the new source #includes.  Have I
missed a step (or three)?

thanks for any help.

-Zach Fine
czyz@u.washington.edu