Subject: ed* problems on i386 EISA box
To: 'netbsd-help@netbsd.org' <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: David Christiansen <davidchr@microsoft.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/18/1996 16:21:23
	ed0: length does not match next packet pointer
	ed0: len 0074 nlen 0174 start 0c first 1b curr 1d next 1d stop 40

	This message started appearing after I rebuilt my kernel for 1.2.  The
card in question is an SMC WD8013 EPC.

	ed1: warning - receiver ring buffer overrun

	This message started appearing at the same time.  This card is a 3c503
8-bit.

	Does anybody have any pointers to what I can check out in terms of
this?  I can telnet to/from the network on the ed1 side, but not ed0
(although I haven't ruled out some screw up on the wire there yet
either).

	Am I missing something glaringly obvious?  :-)

---
Dave Christiansen