Subject: Re: Pentium Pro 180 vs Pentium 200?
To: D. Jay Newman <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jacob M. McDonald <zaphod@siscom.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/16/1996 00:17:58
Well, because the Pentium Pro is a true 64-bit RISC architecture, and you'll be
running Unix on it (I assume), definitely get the Pentium Pro.  If you were
going to run Win95 (not a true 32-bit OS), I'd say the Pentium.  With a true
32-bit OS like Win NT, OS/2, or Unix, the Pentium Pro 180MHz 256K will run
circles around a Pentium 200MHz 512K.

Later,
Jacob M. McDonald

*** Below is my PGP Public Encryption Key in ASCII format.  The binary key is
available via http at www.siscom.net/~zaphod