Subject: DLT's
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Sean Witham <Sean.Witham@asa.co.uk>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/13/1996 12:39:04
The web pages state that the i386 ports supports most SCSI tape
drives. I hope this includes DLT's. Can anyone confirm what the
situation is ?

Another realted question is the limitations of scsi controler support.
I seem to remember it said that the i386 port only supported one
SCSI interface  at a time. maybe someone could explain if it is
possible to use more than one.

If you can only use one SCSI interface would added a SCSI 2 DLT
to a SCSI ultra result in the SCSI bus and all the SCSI ultra
devices on it switching down to SCSI 2 ? Would it work at all ?

--Sean