Subject: Installation problems
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: DONVAN <golding@alpha.fdu.edu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/10/1996 10:10:26
Hello,

I'm having a bit of trouble installing NetBSD 1.2 for the i386. At one
time my problem dealt with the IDE HD and Phoenix BIOS, but I replaced
the HD (including controller) with a SCSI. Now my problem is when the
NetBSD installation script is running some commands( specifically the
newfs command), I receive errors saying:
	fd0a: soft error writing fsbn 56 of 56-63
	                              64 of 64-71
					"   "
					"   "
	fd0a: hard error writing fsbn " of  " -  "
If anyone out there know of my problem, please write me back.

THANKS.