Subject: Compiling problem more..
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Niko Lilja <nmk@hole.yok.utu.fi>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/02/1996 06:51:39
Hello.

Is there any kernel what would compile without problems?
I get rid of the first error, but now there is the last and final? one on below.

I can compile the kernel to when it tries to link it.
It gives following Error.

ld -N -p -Ttext F8004000 -e start -S -o netbsd ${SYSTEM_OBJ} vers.o
amd7930intr.o: Undefined symbol `ICR_PI_SET' referenced from text segment
amd7930intr.o: Undefined symbol `ICR_PI_SET' referenced from text segment
amd7930intr.o: Undefined symbol `ICR_PI_SET' referenced from text segment
amd7930intr.o: Undefined symbol `ICR_PI_SET' referenced from text segment
*** Error code 1

What do I have to upgrade now? Last one depend on old version of 'config'.

--

	/Niko Lilja	<nmk@iki.fi>