Subject: Anybody using the CFS (crypto file system)?
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jeffrey L. Bromberger <jeffb@ilx.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 09/18/1996 14:11:50
Hello one and all.  I'm interested in using the Cryptographic File System
on my NetBSD 1.1 system.  The CFS was designed by Matt Blaze of Bell Labs.

Before i go ahead and try to make it work, I thought I'd put a feeler to
see if anyone else uses it.  In addition, are there any plans to allow the
"port=XXXX" option to the mount command (to allow NFS servers on other
ports)?  The CFS uses this to allow NFS and CFS service to work.

Thanks in advance for any/all help you can offer.

Jeffrey L. Bromberger -- Senior Systems Administrator -- ILX Systems, Inc.
jeffb@ilx.com  --  jeffrey@squid.tram.com -- +1.212.720.1024
         PGP 2.6.2 Public key available upon request