Subject: Re: NetBSD for Apollo DN 4500 - Is there..?
To: Christoph Kukulies <kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de>
From: Paul B Dokas <dokas@cs.umn.edu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 09/16/1996 12:49:43
> As the subject asks: Is there NetBSD for the Apollo DN [34]xxx workstation
> family of computers?
>
> We have some hardware here and it would be nice if this hardware
> could meet some nice OS at the end of it's lifecycle :-)
>
> --Chris Christoph P. U. Kukulies kuku@gil.physik.rwth-aachen.de

Just in case anyone is interested in this, we (the U of Minnesota system
staff) are throwing out about 12 of these beasties.  Most of them will
need memory, but they are pretty much complete otherwise (hard drives,
RGB monitors, etc).  They are free for the taking (I will not ship them).

I just went and looked at them.  We have ~5 Apollo 3000s, ~4 3550s,
1 3500 and 1 4000.

Call or email if you're interested.  They'll be junked in about 1 week.

Paul Dokas

email:  dokas@cs.umn.edu
phone:  (612)6256538

--
Paul Dokas                                            dokas@cs.umn.edu
Don Juan Matus:  "an enigma wrapped in mystery wrapped in a tortilla."