Subject: DDB and mb_map full (i386)
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: John D. Smerdon <jds@smerdon.livonia.mi.us>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 07/11/1996 19:26:21
I have a Pentium 90, 32MB, 1x2G, 2x4G, Adaptec SCSI PCI (2940?), EtherPower
PCI, running NetBSD 1.1 + patch.  This system is a Usenet news server with
10-20 active users.

Today, after being up for 51 days, it dropped into the debugger with (I
think) "mb_map full".  I think this was the second time this happened.

If I comment out "options DDB", will it automatically reboot instead of
dropping into the debugger?  Are there any problems with doing this?

Is it worth *your* time for me to send-pr a stack trace when panics happen?
Or is there something else that I should do?

Thanks!

--
John D. Smerdon;  Livonia, Michigan, USA;  Contents are my opinion.
Home: jds@smerdon.livonia.mi.us