Subject: Re: How to compile xpaint 2.1.1?
To: Paulo Alexandre Pinto Pires <pappires@phoenix.ai.mit.edu>
From: Webmaster Jim <jspath@mail.bcpl.lib.md.us>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/29/1996 16:53:00
On May 8,  2:02am, Paulo Alexandre Pinto Pires wrote:
} What do I have to hack in XPaint 2.1 package to set it up OK for NetBSD 1.1
} and XFree86 3.1.2?  I have already corrected many small things that allow
} 	Pappires

I answered this a while back, but wanted to update those interested in
using XPaint.  There's a new version (at least 2.4.4) being maintained
by Torsten Martinsen.  Recent updates include read/write of PNG files,
bug fixes and various library hooks.  Check it out at:

http://www2.dk-online.dk/users/Torsten_Martinsen/xpaint/
--
I don't speak (or work) for the Baltimore County Public Library.
They keep telling me, "Shhhhh!"