Subject: Re: procmail-3.10 and NetBSD-1.2 ALPHA/Amiga
To: Bruce Albrecht <Bruce.Albrecht@seag.fingerhut.com>
From: David Brownlee <david@mono.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/04/1996 10:42:28
	If I remember correctly procmail-3.10 breaks on systems with
	64bit off_t (such as NetBSD) 3.11pre4 and later had the problem
	fixed (I've been using 3.11pre4 heavily for some time now without
	a glitch).

	Suggest you pull down a newer copy :)

                   David/abs             (david@mono.org)

.---- I've been too drunk to love ----.--- I've been too drunk to remember -.
|          Too drunk to care          |     The hell of the night before    |
|  Looked like death, felt like Hell  |    I've been drinking myself blind  |
`------ Been the worse for wear ------'--- And still I'll drink some more --'