Subject: Re: escape codes for HP660C
To: Matt Harrell <mharrell@sojourn1.sojourn.com>
From: Stephan Thesing <isthesin@TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/04/1996 09:50:45
On Jun 3, 22:45, Matt Harrell wrote:
> Subject: escape codes for HP660C
> Does anyone know what the various escape codes are for the HP660C DeskJet
> printer which will tell it to switch fonts and resolutions?  I spoke with
> HP and the doofus on the other end of the line told me that you can only
> change those settings with their Windows or MS-DOS software.  I know this
> is incorrect, since I copied the example /etc/printcap entry for a DeskJet
> from the 386BSD FAQ, and it changed the font from the standard one.

Have a look at HPs WWW site at
http://www.hp.com:80/cposupport/cpoindex.html#Printers

There is some information including the PCL sequences

Bye...
	Stephan

>-- End of excerpt from Matt Harrell

=             Stephan Thesing                 =
=        AG Praktische Informatik             =
=          Technische Fakult"at               =
=         Universit"at Bielefeld              =