Subject: escape codes for HP660C
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Matt Harrell <mharrell@sojourn1.sojourn.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/03/1996 22:45:09
Does anyone know what the various escape codes are for the HP660C DeskJet
printer which will tell it to switch fonts and resolutions?  I spoke with
HP and the doofus on the other end of the line told me that you can only
change those settings with their Windows or MS-DOS software.  I know this
is incorrect, since I copied the example /etc/printcap entry for a DeskJet
from the 386BSD FAQ, and it changed the font from the standard one.

			     Amiga 1200 running AmigaOS3.0, NetBSD1.0
Matt Harrell		     CSA 12 Gauge 030/882RC@50MHz/SCSI
Lansing, MI, U.S.A.	     2MB chip/18MB fast RAM
mharrell@sojourn.com	     240MB IDE hard disk, 4X CD-ROM
			     1.28GB SCSI disk, SyquestEZ135S