Subject: Re: Adding Drives to NetBSD
To: Tank <Tank@pg.net>
From: David Brownlee <david@mono.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 03/29/1996 07:17:41
	Have you tried disklabelling it?

	I usually

    	    disklabel -e sd1 		** until happy with partitions
	    disklabel sd1 > /tmp/LABEL
	    disklabel -R sd1 /tmp/LABEL

	I'm bound to be missing some subtlety.. but thats what you get
	with me replying to mail at 6am after an all nighter fighting
	IRIX (So, when is NetBSD/iris coming out? :)

                   David/abs             (david@mono.org)

+44 181 888 8949 System Manager, Southern Studios Ltd, Box 59, London N22 1AR
 >=- OpenBSD http://www.openbsd.org. Free un*x for {sparc,i386,m68k,...} -=<
       <<< Monochrome - Largest UK Internet BBS - telnet mono.org >>>