Subject: Re: Network configuration problems
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Chad Mynhier <mynhier@cs.utk.edu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 03/21/1996 11:06:37
	I have the network working correctly now.  I wish could say
exactly what the solution was, but I made the mistake of changing
two things.  I guess I could go back and change one of them back
to see if it still would have worked.

	The two things I changed are as follows:  I cut out the
host route crap that I was doing -- I just let ifconfig do what
it knew how to do, and I ran the program 3c5x9cfg.exe that came with
the combo card to specify to explicitly use the BNC connector instead
of doing AutoSelect.

	Thanks for everyone's help.

Chad Mynhier <mynhier@cs.utk.edu>
Sorcerer's Apprentice, CS Department