Subject: Accessing printer spooled by NT
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Tank <Tank@pg.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 03/20/1996 15:55:33
Greets All-

I have a printing problem I'm hoping someone here can shed light on...

I have NetBSD v1.1 running on both a P5-100MHz system and a Mac II/68030, I
want to be able to access a Appletalk based DataProducts LZR-1560 Printer
that is being spooled by NT-Server.  By using NT-Server, I am able to print
from both Mac & NT-Workstations in the office, but do not know how to
configure things to let the NetBSD boxes print through the NT-Spooler...

Any help is appreciated...

Tnx

Tank (SPM)                 Sean P. McNamara
                           The Planet Group, Inc.
Tank@PG.NET                Design, Communications, and Technology
                           Voice: (312) 772-8333
                           Fax:   (312) 772-9214