Subject: BFFS Question
To: NetBSD Questions <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Ola Eric Olsson <oeolsson@CERF.NET>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 03/19/1996 09:58:58
Is there someone out there that can help me with the BFFS file system. I'm
trying to set up a simple way to transfer relatively small files from NetBSD
back to the Amiga. I thought the floppy option would suffice. I am unable,
however, to format a floppy to the BFFS format. As far as I know, the mountlist
is correct, the drivers, etc. are located properly, but get a "unable to locate
handler" message when attempting to format the disk. I'm not even sure if I'm
using the correct command, 'newfs' I think, to format the floppy. I'm using a
HD floppy drive by the way. I've tried both double-density and HD disks. I'm
sure it's a simple thing and I just don't understand what I'm doing. Any
suggestions?

Thanks,
Ola