Subject: What to install?
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: mmc <mmc@communique.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 03/15/1996 23:25:33
I am just attempting to install NetBSD 1.1 onto my Mac IIsi.  All the files
I got from the Mac68k folder FTP seemed to install fine, and the system
seems to boot okay as long as I am in single user mode.  My question is in
regards to the files in the "source"  directory.  I am assuming I must also
compile and intstall the files also, but am having some trouble finding any
details on how this is to be done.

Any help is appreciated, if I got everything I needed from the Mac68k
directory and I dont need the source files it would be nice to know that,
although at this point I am thinking this is unlikely.

Thanks for any help in advance,

Michael McKinsey
mmc@communique.net