Subject: Need help: Buslogic BT747C
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Yoshihisa SUGIMOTO <sugimoto@sums.shiga-med.ac.jp>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 03/05/1996 10:48:07
Hello,

  I'm installing NetBSD on EISA (Asus PCI/E-P5MP4) motherboard with
Buslogic BT747C. Everytime newfs is done during the installing script, the
superblocks are broken. When I installed on the same SCSI disk with another
ISA machine, the data were correct and bootable on the EISA machine.
However, after booting, any disk write failed causing "PARTIALLY ALLOCATED
INODE I=.." and so on.
The disk was Fujitsu M2694S-512 and this phenomenon was observed whether as
an internal disk or as an external disk.

Something is wrong in setting BT747C.

Any suggestion is appriciated.
Thanks in advance.

Yoshi

Yoshihisa SUGIMOTO, M.D., Ph. D. - sugimoto@sums.shiga-med.ac.jp
Department of Medicine I / Medical Information Center
Shiga University of Medical Science, Shiga, JAPAN
Tel +81-775-48-2213  FAX +81-775-43-5839