Subject: Re: misc questions
To: Stefan Monnier <stefan.monnier@lia.di.epfl.ch>
From: Matthew B. Wood <devtrix@netcom.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/24/1996 07:00:18

> I now have my sparc setup and running pretty well, but I have a few questions:
>
> - what about ntp ? it doesn't seem to be part of the distribution.
>
> 	Stefan

To answer one:  visit the Time Server web page.  chock full o' info and
contains tar files of the recent versions of 'xntpd'.  They also have
an "export" version in case you can't get the libcrypt, etc.

http://www.eecis.udel.edu/~ntp/

--
Matthew B. Wood                                               mbwood@netcom.com

  "Hello, Hello Kitty", said Tuxedo Sam.
  A voice answered back, louder than a thousand rock concerts, with words
which seemed to stretch from pole to pole, from the lowest hell to the
highest heaven: "I AM HELLO KITTY, DESTROYER OF WORLDS!"