Subject: misc questions
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Stefan Monnier <stefan.monnier@lia.di.epfl.ch>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/24/1996 13:05:22
I now have my sparc setup and running pretty well, but I have a few questions:

- what is the content of the {arch}/security directories in the distributions
  and where can I get it from outside the USA ?
- what about ntp ? it doesn't seem to be part of the distribution.
- what's the use of all the .a files in /usr/lib that got installed when
  I detarred the comp.tar.gz file ?
- I can't seem to find any rpc.statd or rpc.lockd. Are they simply missing
  and should I hence just forget about NFS-locking ?
- is there some way to do dynamic-loading (a la libdl or libdld) ?

	Stefan