Subject: Me again...IIcx
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <KPATTERSON@delta.is.tcu.edu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/15/1996 16:21:45
I recently installed NetBSD on my IIcx, but had problems with it freezing up
after 4-5 commands were entered.  I was informed that I was encounterng a
common bug with the 1.0 release and that I should upgrade to 1.1.
I am now having a strange problem with 1.1 with the video.  During the boot-up
process, it outputs an error that the video address is not 0, that it is
actually 0xff000bb00 or something like that depending upon which nu-bus slot
the video-card is in.  Also, if the card is in the first slot, when this error
occurs, the screen prints "snow" like on a television on the wrong channel.

Any more suggestions...please?

Kyle Patterson
kpatterson@delta.is.tcu.edu