Subject: olvwm
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jaime Kikpole <jk7023@cnsvax.albany.edu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/13/1996 05:30:44
        First off, I'd like to thank everyone who has helped me in the last
few weeks in getting a NetBSD/i386 system working.  I made a few silly
errors, and a lot of progress.  At this point, I did a full re-install and
found that a few previous errors were even disk related!  :)

        That said, I was wondering if anyone knew of a place that I could
either get, or find all of the source for, olvwm for NetBSD?  I found what
I thought would work, but it says that I need three more included files.
(I don't remember most of them, but one was atom.h.  Does this remind
anyone of a package somewhere?)

        In addition to that, I was wondering how to tune the settings for
my monitor for X11R6 (XFree86.)  It comes on the screen pushed to the
right, and seems to think that it is a lot longer (vertically) than it
really is.  I can't even use twm's virtual desktop to scroll that far down.

                                                                Thanks again,
                                                                Jaime