Subject: Re: vipw done. Now what?
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: James Burton <james@Snark.apana.org.au>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/07/1996 13:38:25
Hi Giles,

> I think this is true.  Thanks for posting yours as an example.  At the
> risk of starting a flame war, though, giving csh scripting examples is
> not kind.

I've never had any trouble with csh. But then I wouldn't write anything
non-trivial in a scripting language (REXX & Perl are exceptions here)
I just use the one (csh or sh) that I am currently more familiar with.
That depends on what I taught more recently :-)

James
--
James Burton, Melbourne, Australia.|Every jumbled pile of person has a
James@Snark.apana.org.au           |thinking part that wonders what the