Subject: vipw done. Now what?
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jaime Kikpole <jk7023@cnsvax.albany.edu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/03/1996 01:33:31
        OK, I used vipw to add several users.  I edited (with vi)
/etc/group.  I mkdir /usr/homes and then mkdir /usr/homes/jaime,
/usr/homes/sarah, and so on.  What do I set these directories to, using
chmod?  I know that I have to chown them to a user.  I think that I've got
everything, in fact, but when I login as one of these new users, I can't
see any results from "ls" while in that directory.  (There are files there,
too.)

        Also, when I compile a new kernel (in a few days) what tips would
you suggest?

        The stty command worked great.  Thanks.  :)  Now if only I could
get my hands on tcsh and bash shells.....  Anyone know of Unix FTP sites
for basic software?

                                                                Thanks!
                                                                Jaime