Subject: Re: More on sup
To: Simon J DeBoer <sdeboer@uoguelph.ca>
From: David Brownlee <david@city.ac.uk>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/01/1995 12:33:23
	You could always ftp down the source tarballs :)

		David/abs

david@city.ac.uk +44 171 477 8186 (MIME) david@southern.com +44 181 888 8949
Network Analyst, UCS, City University   System Manager, Southern Studios Ltd
Northampton Square, London EC1V 0HB                PO Box 59, London N22 1AR

        <<< Monochrome - Largest UK Internet BBS - telnet mono.org >>>
>=- Microsoft: Abort and Retry Cancel -or- NetBSD: http://www.netbsd.org -=<
         (Apologies for long signature - in process of changing jobs)