Subject: Re: Mounting in NetBSD 1.0
To: Robert L. Brown <rbrown@zambia.jpl.nasa.gov>
From: David Brownlee <D.K.Brownlee@city.ac.uk>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/20/1995 21:30:54
	Have you checked the permissions of the client dir (over which the nfs
	one is mounted) are not 700...

		David/abs

david@city.ac.uk +44 171 477 8186 (MIME) david@southern.com +44 0181 88 8949
Network Analyst, UCS, City University   System Manager, Southern Studios Ltd
Northampton Square, London EC1V 0HB                PO Box 59, London N22 1AR

        <<< Monochrome - Largest UK Internet BBS - telnet mono.org >>>
>=- Microsoft: Abort and Retry Cancel -or- NetBSD: http://www.netbsd.org -=<
         (Apologies for long signature - in process of changing jobs)