Subject: WP60 for SCO
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Ernst J. du Toit <ernstjdt@maxwell.ctech.ac.za>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/16/1995 09:39:01
Hi

Has anybody had any success in running WP60 for SCO under -current?

This is NOT the demo version, but the full pack. I managed to get hold of
the CD, but I still have to hack the install scripts (since it can't
figure out what platform its running on :-)

I'm getting the classic 'Exec format error/Wrong architecture' trying to
run the FLEX license manager though. The rest of the WP60 is compressed
ready to install, but the install binaries run though.

While on the subject the install binaries try to run the GUI version first
and complains about missing devices - to be expected.

I figured out what /dev/X0R is - but where in the /emu tree must I put it?
Currently I have it in /dev

And what is /dev/spx ???

Is there any other WP60 port I can try that works better?
I see the install script checks for: SCO, UNIXWare, OTHER_INTEL...

cheers
et
--
Ernst J. du Toit (TED5)           Internet: ernstjdt@maxwell.ctech.ac.za
School of Electrical Engineering  BELTEL  : 175250 / Amateur Radio: ZR1ABB