Subject: Re: CPU loop problem
To: Christos Zoulas <christos@deshaw.com>
From: David Brownlee <D.K.Brownlee@city.ac.uk>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 09/30/1995 11:59:40
	I'm still getting these problems on NetBSD/sparc -current
	(but not on NetBSD/sun3 or NetBSD/i386 -current...)

		David/abs

 D.K.Brownlee@city.ac.uk (MIME) +44 171 477 8186  {post,host}master  (abs)
Network Analyst, UCS, City University, Northampton Square, London EC1V 0HB.
        <<< Monochrome - Largest UK Internet BBS - telnet mono.org >>>