Subject: Re: Non NetBSD help :-)
To: Ernst J. du Toit <ernstjdt@maxwell.ctech.ac.za>
From: David Brownlee <D.K.Brownlee@city.ac.uk>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 09/26/1995 20:46:12
	Theres a good cisco maillist you could ask on
	(I forget the main address, but 'cisco@mailbase.ac.uk' should work)

		David/abs

 D.K.Brownlee@city.ac.uk (MIME) +44 171 477 8186  {post,host}master  (abs)
Network Analyst, UCS, City University, Northampton Square, London EC1V 0HB.
        <<< Monochrome - Largest UK Internet BBS - telnet mono.org >>>