Subject: Wine
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Brad Colbert <bcolbert@aac.accurate-automation.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 09/21/1995 17:07:29
   Hey I'm running netbsd 1.0 (no -current) and would like to try the
   "Windows emulator" for fun.  Is it possible to compile and run it on
   1.0?  I tried a recent version and it wouldn't compile fully.  Ideas?

   Thanks,

      Brad

--
-| bcolbert@aac.accurate-automation.com |----------------------------------
|                       Where you come from is gone,                      |