Subject: Linux SVGA & emu help req
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Ernst J. du Toit <ernstjdt@maxwell.ctech.ac.za>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 09/06/1995 09:55:08
Hi

I seem to need a bit (boot) of help here.

I can't seem to get the SVGALIB stuff going - I've followed the docs
posted, but if I run abuse (try it - its better than doom :-)
it comes up, but then reports - not running on a graphics able terminal...

If I try the SVGA test programs for linux I get either the same error or
some thing like a 'bad call' (can't recall now - machine at home).

If I try the X version of abuse I get the first screens, but then it exits
with many 'unserviced events'. I get this error even if I direct the
display to other X displays.

any ideas?
et
--
Ernst J. du Toit (TED5)           Internet: ernstjdt@maxwell.ctech.ac.za
School of Electrical Engineering  BELTEL  : 175250 / Amateur Radio: ZR1ABB