Subject: kernel help
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Brad Walker <bwalker@musings.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 08/31/1995 02:20:38
I've just installed NetBSD on my sparc. It runs quite well. And I'm
very impressed. But, I've noticed that there are a few things that
are missing that I've been working on in my spare time. Things like
STREAMS and some kernel speed ups.

I'm a contractor over at Sun working on the kernel. So I have a good
idea about the way things work, though Solaris is a different beast.
But, we use a lot of BSD things.

And I've worked for several different companies doing SBus developement.
Both h/w and s/w. I've done SCSI host adapters, serial cards, ISDN
cards, and kernel framework issues.

I would like to become involved with the NetBSD group doing work on
the kernel.

Do you think that the NetBSD group could use my services??

-brad w.