Subject: Re: Old gnu tools
To: Kerry James Paulson <umpaul11@cc.UManitoba.CA>
From: David Brownlee <D.K.Brownlee@city.ac.uk>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 08/25/1995 16:12:38
	The sun3 (again m68k) has similar problems with gcc 2.4.5.

	Are there any known problems with 2.7.0?

	If not, could people compile up each port (I'll offer for sun3 &
	spare if wanted), and see if it all works ok, and if so get 2.7.0
	into the tree...

	I know its a lot of work to pull in gcc, and there are risks with new
	problems, but its been a long time since the last version, and we
	have known problems with that which 2.7.0 should fix..

		David
 D.K.Brownlee@city.ac.uk (MIME) +44 171 477 8186  {post,host}master  (abs)
Network Analyst, UCS, City University, Northampton Square, London EC1V 0HB.
   <<< Monochrome - Largest UK Internet BBS - telnet mono.city.ac.uk >>>