Subject: Re: Buslogic BT445C VLB: will it work with NetBSD i386?
To: None <JohnAM@datastorm.com>
From: Heiko W.Rupp <hwr@pilhuhn.de>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 08/16/1995 08:15:00
JohnAM@datastorm.COM:

>The install refers to the Buslogic 445 as a supported adaptor, I just want
>to make sure that this revision will work with NetBSD 1.0 (not current).

I am using this card with great success. I also run this box as a newsserver
and have now a uptime of 75 days.
The driver reported some warnings on console (some times very rapidly)
but after asking in the mailinglists and commenting out the printf in
the kernel all is ok. (interstingly enough this message didn't pop up
with my old bt545 card).

--
Heiko W.Rupp        Gerwigstr.5        D-76131  Karlsruhe    +49 721 9661524
1 + 1, Kondom nehm' ich keins    - auf dem Wasserbett und die ganze Nacht