Subject: Re: Looking for Postscript Publisher
To: None <mike.long@analog.com>
From: Kevin Cousins <kcousins@awadi.com.AU>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 08/16/1995 10:41:10

>From: ernstjdt@maxwell.ctech.ac.za (Ernst J. du Toit )
>Date: Tue, 15 Aug 1995 15:08:08 +0200 (EET)
>I'm looking for a freeware equivalent for presentation/publishing software

Mike> Netscape isn't freeware, but Mosaic is (except for the Motif bits,
Mike> bleaugh).

UTS,L [ "Use the Source, Luke!" ]

Mosaic is available as source---why not change the pieces that are
Motif specific?

--

--Kevin.

e-mail address: kcousins@awadi.com.au   | "Scientists [in Paris] have found
                                        | that, instead of building up to a
Postal address: AWA Network Engineering | grand climax, the uranium-fission
                5 Talavera Road         | chain reaction runs down like an
                NORTH RYDE  NSW  2113   | unwound watch."

  ICBM address: 151.07E 33.48S          |  - Scientific American, May, 1940

   Choral code: CT1 iv- u-(+) c 2/1/2 r@ f h-- p++ o+ s+ d y+ w- CWF