Subject: Re: llinfo<7>arpresolve error -again?
To: Ernst J. du Toit <ernstjdt@maxwell.ctech.ac.za>
From: Scott R. Burns <Scott.Burns@labatt.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 08/14/1995 08:02:24
I had the same problem but only on a class-A net. Switching to a class B or
C seems
to make it go away. Even if the class A net only had two machines on it,
same thing. Maybe a problem with the arp code ? I never did have a chance to
track it down. This
was noted using V1.0 production. I am on June 24th current but have not had
a chance to test it.

scott
burns@eisner.decus.org