Subject: Where to get Xm inckludes/libraries
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Scott R. Burns <Scott.Burns@labatt.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 07/26/1995 23:46:57
Well I tried all the news groups with no luck, so I thought the NetBSD gods
might
be able to shine some light on this one.

Firstly, I am on NetBSD V1.0a (June 24th or so). I downloaded the XFree86
V3.1.1 for
NetBSD and it is running fine. Now I wanted a different Window manager and
everyone
on the News groups said fvwm. Fine. It appears to need xpm, which I found
out was
pixmap so I got V2.6 from ftp.x.org. But, pixmap needs Xm (the motif toolkit
I think ?).
Anyway, at least what I downloaded from XFree86 did not contain Xm, did I
miss a kit with it in or do I need to get it from somewhere and build it
like pixmap ?

All the faq's I have checked don't mention it other than how to access it's
various
functions.

Scott
Burns@Eisner.Decus.Org