Subject: ghostscript and HP LJ+
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Brad Colbert <bcolbert@aac.accurate-automation.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/30/1995 13:43:27
   Hi folks,

      I've had this problem for sometime.  Using ghostscript and it's
   LaserJet+ drivers I can dump out to my LaserJet printer. I get
   intermittant(sp) garbage as if the lp driver is dropping character
   or it is trying to write to the lp device to fast, I'm not sure.

   How do I get lp to perform a raw dump to the printer device?

   Thanks,

      Brad
--
-| bcolbert@aac.accurate-automation.com |----------------------------------
|                       Where you come from is gone,                      |