Subject: Re: sun-lamp ?
To: Peter Seebach <seebs@solon.com>
From: Chris G Demetriou <Chris_G_Demetriou@lagavulin.pdl.cs.cmu.edu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/30/1995 07:51:15
> But "sup.netbsd.org" isn't resolving yet.  What should we use for
> the duration?

if sup.netbsd.org isn't resolving, then it's likely that have a
problem in your nameserver setup.

the last time the NetBSD.ORG nameserver database changed was over 10
days ago.  Even considering the long timeouts that were previously in
use (which i changed to much shorter values a couple of weeks ago),
your name server should have the updated information by now.

If you're still having problems, send me (via private mail) the output
of:

printf "set type=any\nnetbsd.org\nsup.netbsd.org\nset type=soa\nnetbsd.org\n" | nslookup

(or the equivalent, on your system).

cgd