Subject: Lynx for netbsd
To: None <NETBSD-HELP@NetBSD.ORG>
From: W.S. (Bill) Louvel <CCLOUVEL@uqvax.cc.uq.oz.au>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/30/1995 07:12:32
Hi,
	I apologise if this is not the place to post this question.

	I have a request for Lynx for NetBSD does anybody know if there
is a version of Lynx that has been ported to NetBSD?

TIA    Bill

           _     )
                       \_.--._/
W.S.(Bill) Louvel                   | Tel. +61 7 365 4077
Prentice Centre                     | Fax. +61 7 365 4477
The University of Queensland        | internet; w.louvel@cc.uq.edu.au
Brisbane Queensland 4072 AUSTRALIA  | decnet  ; uqvax::cclouvel
He who does not think far ahead is certain to meet troubles close at hand.
                                                    Confucius (557-479 BC)