Subject: mouse difficulties
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: aron roberts <aron@c2.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/15/1995 15:35:13
Now that i have finally finished compiling and installing my kernel, and
fixing my problems with my modems (and learning a bit in the process)
I have installed X and configured everything how I like it.

2 small problems.

I have my generic 3-button serial mouse on /dev/tty00.
the only way i have managed to get it to work is to start kermit and set
the line speed to 1200, then with kermit in the backround i startx.

Question #1: Is there a better way to do this?
Question #2: I have in the past on other unix flavors tried to get my middle
mouse button to actually function, with no success, any clues on how to go
about this? (i have tried the logitech option in XF86Config) I'm not even
sure what the entire range of options is when configuring the mouse under
X. So a place to look would be nice.

thanks in advance

aron roberts
aron@c2.org