Subject: None
To: None <kdulzo@mcs.com>
From: Mike Long <mike.long@analog.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/09/1995 11:43:49
>Date: Fri, 9 Jun 95 10:34 CDT
>From: kdulzo@mcs.com (?)

>	I have found that much out.  My config file is just a modification of
>The GENERIC found in the netBSD-current kernel source tree.  Config.new now says I am missing two files /sys/arch/i386/conf/files.i386.newconf & /sys/conf/files.newconf -- i have files and files.old in each but neither of the required ones..Albeit Im new to this -- im not stupid...this SHOULD work.

You're tripping over the fact that recently the config programs were
renamed:

config -> config.old
config.new -> config

Don't try to use config.new; it's probably the old 1.0 version.  Use
-current's config instead.
--
Mike Long <mike.long@analog.com>           http://www.shore.net/~mikel
Norwood, MA 02062 USA                assert(*this!=opinionof(Analog));