Subject: Re: Configuring uucp
To: None <rferraro@ax.apc.org>
From: Kent S. Gordon <kgor@ksg.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/01/1995 21:41:28

    > Dear sirs, I'd like to know if there is a book or some reference
    > where I could find more information of how to configure the uucp
    > of NetBSD.
The best way is to get the taylor distribution from prep.ai.mit.edu.
It includes the documentation that NetBSD removed from the
distribution.  The documentation is in texinfo format.  If you need it
as a post-script file I can send you a copy.  I had a probblem viewing
the .dvi file using xdvi if I included aperature drive (cored the X
server), but xdvi worked fine without aperature driver.  This was with
XFree86 Mach32 Server.

--
Kent S. Gordon
e-mail: kgor@ksg.com kgor@onramp.net