Subject: stty: TIOCGETD: Operation not supported
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Gerald C. Simmons <darykon!simmons@nwnexus.wa.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/16/1995 20:38:51
I have two NetBSD Machines. One setup as a file server the other as a
developement station. Both are running NetBSD-1.0, but I hope to get the
development system up on -current here soon.

I recently set host.equiv to the developement machine's system name. This
makes it a breeze to utilize the file servers CPU resources. However, whenever
I execute a rsh command, I get the stty error message. The command requested
gets executed as expected, but I'm left wondering about this error message.
Anyone know what it means and how to fix it?

Gerry Simmons
simmons@darykon.wa.com