Subject: Mounting a NeXT CD-ROM, hard drive, or diskette
To: netbsd-help <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: John Maier <JohnAM@datastorm.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/11/1995 11:10:00
I realize NeXT has become a rather distant cousin of NetBSD, but since it
was originally based on BSD, is there a way (besides nfs, with which I have
been successful) to mount NeXT CD-ROM?

Basically, I've got this problem, one aha1542b which is for NetBSD (SCSI), I
swapped the 1542 and the CD-ROM out to install NeXT on the IDE drive on my
other machine.  I had to put the  aha1542 back in my NetBSD and found that I
couldn't mount NeXT CDs to be shared via nfs.  Any ideas?

jam
*       John A. Maier          * Research Assistant For Datastorm    *
* E-mail: johnam@datastorm.com * Technologies Inc. (Procomm Plus)    *