Subject: NetBSD /sparc question
To: netbsd help list <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Robert Dekelbaum <deker@Glue.umd.edu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 02/15/1995 10:58:26
I've been having a problem with NetBSD on my IPC. I run a PPP which works
fine, but I see (every few minutes, it varies based upon link load) the
error message

 Feb 15 10:54:54 vampire /netbsd: zs0a: fifo overrun

which is usually followed by

 Feb 15 10:44:42 vampire last message repeated 5 times

several times with varying numbers of repeats.

I know it's a seriel overrun. My question is this. What is the maximum
baudrate supported on an IPC with netbsd/sparc? Right now this is a 14.4k
link, but soon will be 28.8. I'd like to see if can get this fixed before
that...it's a real pain. and kills throughput

thanks

rob

deker@glue.umd.edu  --  "I make love to the darkness."