Subject: unshared library refence
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <curfman@cards.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 02/10/1995 10:45:03
Hello,
  This may not be the place ... but i figure someone can help. Sorry if it
  is not.

  When I xmkmf X applications and the make them I get errors from my make
  stating that I have an "unshared library reference".  I can manually
  go into the makefile and fix the errors by physically directing the
  reference.  This is a pain.  After looking in my Project.tmpl file, I
  found:

  Project.tmpl:UnsharedLibReferences(XONLY,X11kb,$(XLIBSRC))
  Project.tmpl:UnsharedLibReferences(XONLY,X11,$(XLIBSRC))
  Project.tmpl:UnsharedLibReferences(XEXT,Xext,$(XEXTLIBSRC))
  Project.tmpl:UnsharedLibReferences(LBXXEXT,lbxXext,$(LBXXEXTLIBSRC))
  Project.tmpl:UnsharedLibReferences(XEXEXT,XExExt,$(XEXEXTLIBSRC))
  Project.tmpl:UnsharedLibReferences(XAUTH,Xau,$(XAUTHSRC))
  Project.tmpl:UnsharedLibReferences(XDMCP,Xdmcp,$(XDMCPLIBSRC))
  Project.tmpl:UnsharedLibReferences(XMU,Xmu,$(XMUSRC))
  Project.tmpl:UnsharedLibReferences(OLDX,oldX,$(OLDXLIBSRC))
  Project.tmpl:UnsharedLibReferences(XTOOLONLY,Xt,$(TOOLKITSRC))
  Project.tmpl:UnsharedLibReferences(XAW,Xaw,$(AWIDGETSRC))
  Project.tmpl:UnsharedLibReferences(XTF,Xtf,$(XTFSRC))
  Project.tmpl:UnsharedLibReferences(FRESCO,Fresco,$(FRESCOSRC)/src)
  Project.tmpl:UnsharedLibReferences(XI,Xi,$(XILIBSRC))
  Project.tmpl:UnsharedLibReferences(XTEST,Xtst,$(XTESTLIBSRC))
  Project.tmpl:UnsharedLibReferences(PEX,PEX5,$(PEXLIBSRC))
  Project.tmpl:UnsharedLibReferences(XIE,XIE,$(XIELIBSRC))
  Project.tmpl:UnsharedLibReferences(PHIGS,phigs,$(PHIGSLIBSRC))
  Project.tmpl:UnsharedLibReferences(XBSD,Xbsd,$(LIBSRC)/Xbsd)
  Project.tmpl:UnsharedLibReferences(ICE,ICE,$(ICESRC))
  Project.tmpl:UnsharedLibReferences(SM,SM,$(SMSRC))
  Project.tmpl:UnsharedLibReferences(FS,FS,$(FSLIBSRC))
  Project.tmpl:UnsharedLibReferences(FONT,font,$(FONTLIBSRC))

  Doesn't look good.

  Anyone have any idea how to fix this other that manually changing the
  Project.tmpl file?

  Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

--
Brian Curfman
Strictly Business Computer Systems, Inc.